Unreal Engine 5 empowers artists to achieve unprecedented levels of detail and interactivity, and brings these capabilities within practical reach of teams of all sizes through highly productive tools and content libraries.
Join Technical Director of Graphics Brian Karis and Special Projects Art Director Jerome Platteaux (filmed in March 2020) for an in-depth look at “Lumen in the Land of Nanite” – a real-time demonstration running live on PlayStation 5 showcasing two new core technologies that will debut in UE5: Nanite virtualized micropolygon geometry, which frees artists to create as much geometric detail as the eye can see, and Lumen, a fully dynamic global illumination solution that immediately reacts to scene and light changes.
Also present in the demo are next-gen features already available in Unreal Engine 4.25, such as Niagara VFX improvements, Chaos physics and destruction, animation system enhancements, and audio advancements. Unreal Engine 4.25 also includes support for next-gen consoles.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- This Player Works At EPIC GAMES! Don't Believe It?
- TEACHING MY 1YR OLD DAUGHTER VIRAL TIKTOK SOUNDS **LIT PLAYLIST**
- Quốc Khánh, Anh Tú tranh nhau minh họa bài hát cho Midu | CA SĨ BÍ ẨN | MÙA 4 TẬP 3 | 18/5/2020
- “Hiệp sĩ” Nguyễn Thanh Hải và hành trình tìm Tuấn Khỉ từ cuộc điện thoại giả danh
- Quân Vương Bất Diệt Tập 10 VIETSUB – The King: The Eternal Monarch Ep 9