U.S. President Donald Trump urged Americans on Monday to halt most social activities for 15 days and not congregate in groups larger than 10 people in a newly aggressive effort to reduce the spread of the coronavirus in the United States.
Announcing new guidelines from his coronavirus task force, the president said people should avoid discretionary travel and not go to bars, restaurants, food courts or gyms.
As stocks tumbled, Trump warned that a recession was possible, a development that could affect his chances of re-election in November. The Republican president said he was focused on addressing the health crisis and that the economy would get better once that was in line.
The task force implored young people to follow the new guidelines even though they were at lesser risk of suffering if they contract the virus. Older people, especially those with underlying health problems, are at the greatest risk if they develop the respiratory disease.
For more info, please go to
Subscribe to Global News Channel HERE:
Like Global News on Facebook HERE:
Follow Global News on Twitter HERE:
Follow Global News on Instagram HERE:
#Coronavirus #COVID19 #GlobalNews
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- This Player Works At EPIC GAMES! Don't Believe It?
- TEACHING MY 1YR OLD DAUGHTER VIRAL TIKTOK SOUNDS **LIT PLAYLIST**
- Quốc Khánh, Anh Tú tranh nhau minh họa bài hát cho Midu | CA SĨ BÍ ẨN | MÙA 4 TẬP 3 | 18/5/2020
- “Hiệp sĩ” Nguyễn Thanh Hải và hành trình tìm Tuấn Khỉ từ cuộc điện thoại giả danh
- Quân Vương Bất Diệt Tập 10 VIETSUB – The King: The Eternal Monarch Ep 9