At Craft for Naught, my idea is to create beautiful, useful handicraft works for their own sake, rather than for any obvious commercial purposes, thus the name “craft for naught” or craft for nothing. The materials I use to make these objects can also be said to be nothing because they are either seemingly worthless discarded items which I recycle and put to use, or they cost very little, such as certain kinds of clay that I use to make toy-like decorative cakes. My works range from decorative items to more useful objects such as picture frames and wooden shelves. Through my YouTube videos, I want to show like-minded netizens how to make original craft works to create a sense of community. Besides artful objects, I also present my solutions to common situations that we face in our daily life such as how to cover walls whose paint has been peeled off in creative ways. I welcome your feedback and hope together we can use our minds and hands to make life more interesting.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://kinhtequocdan.com/bat-dong-san
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Các hướng nhà tuổi nhâm tuất nên chọn và cần tránh
- 5 Cách Trị Hôi " Vùng Kín " Tại Nhà An Toàn Và Hiệu Quả Nhất | Giang Venux
- 😼 KỶ MÃO 1999 Làm Nhà Hướng Nào Tốt – Phong Thủy – Xuân Thứ
- 21 nơi cất giấu tài sản bí mật mà bạn không bao giờ nghĩ tới
- 8 MẸO ĐI GIÀY CAO GÓT KHÔNG ĐAU CHÂN | Mẹo Cho Cuộc Sống Xinh | PhuongHa